[nflug] Alias Question

Robert Meyer meyer_rm at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 3 14:05:38 EST 2006

OK, here's how it works:
you add the line:
FEATURE(`virtusertable',`hash -o /etc/mail/virtusertable')dnl

to the sendmail.mc file.

Then create a file called 'virtusertable' in /etc/mail.  Put ALL of your users
in the file like:
user at domain.com user

where 'user at domain.com' is the incoming address.  'user' is the place to
deliver the mail.  If you wanted an 'info' address for two different domains,
do:
jobs at domain.com user1
jobs at domain.com.nz user2

Note that if you use this, EVERY user that gets email has to be in this file or
the mail to the address will be rejected.

Cheers!

Bob