[nflug] firefox 1.5.0.1 update

John Seth johnseth at phoenixwing.com
Thu Feb 2 23:47:58 EST 2006

Linux distributions have their own time table to release updates.  Thus,
the only way to get a "bleeding edge" update released directly from to
software creator, is to remove your existing installation, and compile
it yourself.  Typically, distribution maintainers, such as Gentoo,
Ubuntu, Fedora, etc. will wait to make sure that it has been tested for
useability, stability, security and that nothing breaks before offering
it as an update to their users.

~ Tony