[nflug] wtf is up with this %$#@*& "dell restore" partition

Stephen sfielding7 at cogeco.ca
Thu Dec 21 13:24:40 EST 2006

I have not been able to back up this partition in past my next chance
will try the latest demo down load of Nero or other software
You can request a OS disk from Dell to restore normal cost is $100
you should have 2-4 Blue driver disks
after you restore image you load auto run drivers disk will say no files
found or driver found and ask you to load
I have done three and had no success copying this partition and had to
order cds from Dell
might try loading knoppix and using it to back up this partition

Dell informs me though it must be restored to same Partition and use the
same windows boot.ini file to restore

My Dell tech support number is 1-800-847-4096 they might help

take care
Stephen