[nflug] Saturday!!! Be there or be square

Boice evrgreen at netsync.net
Wed Dec 13 11:47:04 EST 2006

Richard Hubbard wrote:
> This Saturday at ITT  (yes ITT, it was a typo last month)  2295 Millersport hwy..1:30 PM
>
> Subject: TBA
> Brian, if you still have something ready about Myth TV, that would be swell.
>
> Everybody come to the meeting!  No excuses!  Bring your friends.  Free Beer! (Not really, but that might get your attention)
>
> I will personally guarantee all attendees a chance to help a nice person smuggle $419.000.000 out of the Country of Fredonia. Your cuts will be $41.900.000
>

> Richard Hubbard
> Technology Solutions Inc

Thanks for the notice, Richard, I _might_ just be able to to make my
first meeting this weekend.
Millersport Highway I know, so I'll find ITT OK.

Co-incidentally, I live about 4 miles outside the _Village_ of Fredonia,
so I might have an inside track on that smuggling op!
My last caper was to pull $30 mill out of Nigeria, to help the poor
grieving widow of one of their abruptly terminated presidents. . . .

What room does NFLUG meet in? Or do I just look for the gaily painted
squires' tents & the jousting field?

Seriously, since I'm on crutches when I can't bring my motorized
wheelchair [which would involve talking my son into accompanying me to
unload it]
I'll want to know where to park for the closest access to the meeting room.

Thanks,
John

[PS: Whether I make it there or not, NOBODY calls me square! I'm so
obviously a hairy, irregularly pear-shaped object that the term "square"
never enters anyone's mind!]