[nflug] 1u server

Darin Perusich Darin.Perusich at cognigencorp.com
Wed Dec 13 07:26:53 EST 2006

i've been purchasing 1u servers from penguin computing for years and
i've very happy with the systems, and and hardware support/returns i've
needed.

having said that i can't wait to get a few of suns sun fire x2100
servers. they pretty much blow away every other machine in it's class,
check out http://www.sun.com/servers/entry/x2100/benchmarks.jsp. the
price point is great and they'll run your favorite linux distro. you can
buy them directly from http://store.sun.com or i can refer you to my
local sale rep, drop me a line off list and i'll give you his contact info.

--
Darin Perusich
Unix Systems Administrator
darinper at cognigencorp.com