[nflug] UNIX-HATERS Handbook

JJ Neff jjneff at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 28 15:40:14 EDT 2006

VERY GOOD !  It makes me happy to realize people were fighting the same issues 10 years ago that we fight today...

However the book makes me think of a Quote from Churchill
(Substitute *nix for Democracy)
Many forms of Government have been tried, and will be tried in this world of sin and woe. No one pretends that democracy is perfect or all-wise. Indeed, it has been said that democracy is the worst form of government except all those other forms that have been tried from time to time. Speech in the House of Commons (11 November 1947)