[nflug] Off Topic - Freezing HTML Table Column

Justin Bennett Justin.Bennett at Dynabrade.com
Wed Aug 16 12:53:49 EDT 2006

I liked the Div tag approach, it was simple but I could only get the
scroll bar at the bottom of the table. I needed it at the bottom of the
browser window.

I wound up having the best luck with a frameset, and using an 'onscroll'
event to scroll both framesets together. This gets tricky when you try
and make it IE and Firefox compatable, but I didn't care about IE, our
users run mozilla / firefox.

Thanks,

Justin