[nflug] Off Topic - Freezing HTML Table Column

Justin Bennett Justin.Bennett at Dynabrade.com
Wed Aug 16 11:11:43 EDT 2006

That looks like it might work.  I didn't want to dump it to excel,
because there are links off the table to update info, I don't want the
user thinking they can then update it in excel.

Thanks!