[nflug] uhoh

eric eric at bootz.us
Wed Aug 9 13:21:02 EDT 2006

the commands are working so incredibly slow I decieded to delete some
"safe stuff" I have a webmin directory in /root that has been their all
along so I started to get rid of some files and the commands "find" "du"
are still moving like snails, I tried du -s * from the / dir ...it had
been running for a half hour so I zapped it with ctrl z and tried to
delete some more stuff out the webmin dir.  So, I have a new question:
could something on the system be creating a file or files constantly or
can the 251M that was alotted over spill on the / dir and I have to
delete down to 251M like memory is waiting to write to the hard drive?
I slap my hands everytime I think I want to just restart the server
typical windows brainwashing.

Thanks,
Eric