[nflug] backups on an nfs server ..on and on

eric eric at bootz.us
Wed Aug 9 09:09:46 EDT 2006

Making it work would add more redundancy. I just have this extra tape
drive laying around... so I guess that's why.  From what Darin said I
should be able to use the Dell tape drive, so it's probably me thats not
working.  I guess I can be satisfied with the tape drive temporarly not
working since I have the RAID drives to backup on, but I like to make
things work.