[nflug] linux school

Richard Hubbard rhubby at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 8 10:35:44 EDT 2006

You have a point but from a development standpoint, Transcender has a test engine already developed for winders, and for them to write a brand new one for linux would be huge $$$ with not a lot of return.  By using the engine they have, they just have the standard research into the test questions, and can make money on the test.