[nflug] linux school

Richard Hubbard rhubby at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 7 16:31:41 EDT 2006

 You are probably better off with online courses from specific vendors,  such as transcender, which prepare you for a specific certification test. Here's one..
  https://www.redhat.com/training/elearning/

  There is also some stuff through various professional organizations. The association of computing machinery (ACM, www.acm.org)  has "free" courses that come with membership.  The membership dues is $99 per year, and you can take all the classes you want, so it can be a good deal. They have a funny way of organizing it, Linux stuff is in Programming/Applications/Web Development area.