[nflug] GCC question

Sam Stern samstern at samstern.net
Mon Aug 7 16:16:43 EDT 2006

At one Point MS offered the Free Visual C 2003 Compiler toolkit. It's been
removed from the MS website but you can still DL it:

Url may wrap:
<http://www.softpedia.com/get/Programming/Other-Programming-Files/Microsoft-
Visual-C-Toolkit.shtml>
TinyUrl:
http://tinyurl.com/6s5qe

Docs:
<http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dv_vstecha
rt/html/vctoolkitcmd.asp>
TinyURL
http://tinyurl.com/jwc3r

It's possible that this may very well run under a recent build of wine.

Good Luck!

P.S. Um, like, VC 6.0 is pretty much dead, why not use Visual C++ 2005
express edition? I guess we will never know.

Sam S.