[nflug] DSL

Joe josephj at main.nc.us
Sat Apr 29 12:25:18 EDT 2006

Thanks.   Fun, Wow!  I ended up (with a good tech support person) hard
resetting the modem and VoIP and doing both setups manually via their
web interfaces.  I still have the install disk, but put away in a place
from which it will never emerge!

Verizon just had (has?) a deal where they "sell" you a modem/wireless
router (it's yours to keep after 12 months) for $15.  I got that for
here and as soon as my DSL is activated, we'll see how much fun that is
to set up.  It didn't come with a CD, so I feel safer already (LOL).
Someone on this list said "It should  just work", but we'll see how my
ancient Linux (and Windoze) handles it.  At least there's a big manual
pdf for it.

Joe