[nflug] SIP providers

Joe josephj at main.nc.us
Fri Apr 28 15:06:26 EDT 2006

I'm don't know about Asterisk (isn't that some sort of local pbx
software?), but for VoIP, I use Sunrocket.  They're very inexpensive,
support extended 911 (which, last I checked, Broadvoice did not), have
great signup promotions, give you a second free virtual number (with
almost any area code you want) with all separate settings including ring
tone and voicemail box, and have referral bonuses.  If that meets your
needs, email me off list and I'll give you my phone number to use as a
referral number when you sign up.

Joe