[nflug] NFS noac option

Mark Musone mmusone at shatterit.com
Fri Apr 21 09:50:43 EDT 2006

I've been holding my tongue since the thread started, but I can't anymore :)
Maybe one of the next meetings I'll talk about how completely horrible NFS
is and it's 3,000 reasons why it's usually the worst option available.

Sorry..just ignore me..after reading all the hoops needed below just to get
a simple email server to work, It was too much for me. One of the only even
remotely acceptable uses for NFS is people's simple home directories to
enable sharing between machines (but even that's pushing it).

Ok, I'm going back to bed..

-Mark