[nflug] NFS noac option

Justin Bennett Justin.Bennett at Dynabrade.com
Thu Apr 20 11:03:26 EDT 2006

It would hang in an inti 0 unmounting the nfs file systems.
In that situation there was open files all over from mail, samba (form
Pc's that dies) ect. It would hang at unmounting file systems until the
UPS drained.

Justin Bennett
Network Administrator
Dynabrade, Inc.