[nflug] Red Hat Buys JBoss...

eric eric at bootz.us
Tue Apr 11 10:15:33 EDT 2006

>From what I read it looks as though RedHat has a light grip on Jboss
where companies like Novell or IBM if interested could take Jboss away
from RedHAt for the right price, I think it has something to do with
Jboss will still be it's own company but will answer to RedHats CEO and
Jboss has to meet some unidentified quota of sales/business to get
another 75 mil from RedHat.  I hope I reported this correctly ;)