[nflug] Message Forum

Darin Perusich Darin.Perusich at cognigencorp.com
Mon Apr 3 14:48:07 EDT 2006

i am going to be setting up the drupal cms for the site in the very near
furture. it has a module to intergate forums with email lists that will
allow users to use either or, i and other don't like have having to go
to a website to join in on a discussion since email comes directly to you.

John Seth wrote:
> I have the NFLUG.com domain which has been pointing to NFLUG.org website
> for some time ... I could set up a forum on there for everyone, and give
> folks moderator/owner status to manage it.  I for one, would also like
> to see web based forums in addition to the email list. A few of the
> other LUG's a belong to also have forums w/ their email lists.
>
>  Tony Evans
>  Phoenix Wing Interactive
>  johnseth at phoenixwing.com
>  http://www.phoenixwing.com/
>

> Darin Perusich wrote:
>>
>> Stephen Burke wrote:
>>> I would definitely like to see and would use a forum. A webspace with
>>> answers such as to be found here would be truly sweet, be a bit more
>>> conversation-like, -perhaps leading to deeper discussions of various
>>> issues, and save rooting through the mailbox for answers I've
>>> forgotten (and topics that occasionally stray a bit from the stated
>>> subject line. Searchability would be key, naturally.
>>>
>>> btw, I recall talk about a year ago of having this list's archives
>>> posted on the web somewhere. Did that happen? I must have missed the
>>> post here that included an address.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> S.

Darin Perusich