[nflug] Message Forum

John Seth johnseth at phoenixwing.com
Mon Apr 3 14:00:31 EDT 2006

I have the NFLUG.com domain which has been pointing to NFLUG.org website
for some time ... I could set up a forum on there for everyone, and give
folks moderator/owner status to manage it.  I for one, would also like
to see web based forums in addition to the email list. A few of the
other LUG's a belong to also have forums w/ their email lists.

  Tony Evans
  Phoenix Wing Interactive
  johnseth at phoenixwing.com
  http://www.phoenixwing.com/