ping

deadpoint deadpoint at adelphia.net
Thu Sep 29 16:44:58 EDT 2005

the mailing list is very active, the website is not so much (and it's my
fault). i'll be moving the list and site to a new machine next week and
i'll be putting up some cms software, most likely drupal so the content
will be user driven once it's ported over. though moving the listserv
from majordomo to mailman is first on my list.

darin