VMWare 4.X

JJ Neff jjneff at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 26 22:22:10 EDT 2005

Finally got vmware 4.5.X running under 2.6.12 kernel.  It was the latest
any-any script that allowed this to happen - I still got errors since the
kernel from stock was compiled with gcc4.0.2 (debian testing) but installed is
4.0.1.

Was close enough after running any-any patch to get 4.5.x running.  Everyone in
#vmware insisted I needed to upgrade to 5.X HAHA  NEVER!  Ok maybe one day -
but I can't see buying more software to run an app I wish I wasn't running now
(M$Money)

I know I should be using Gnucash but I can't get changed over :-(

JJ