firefox update 1.0.7

anthonyriga torrodimerda at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 23 11:31:18 EDT 2005

I am trying to update my firefox from 1.0.6 to *.07
in Fedora 4 and noticed that the software update
feature in advance  is not there. In Fed 3 it came
there by default.. Why do they not include this update
feature? I try to update using yum but get could not
find package match.. I guess Ill do a full version
install of .07 it will inculde the software update
feature for the future. I noticed too the green arrow
dosent come up either.