Lyx Question

Robert F. Stockdale IV javabob at adelphia.net
Sun Sep 18 06:01:19 EDT 2005

Thank you. However, I found the problem on a LaTeX wiki site.
Apparently,  LaTeX has only support for eps images and
PDFLaTeX only support for pdf, jpeg or png images, Since this was a
*.gif, it wouldn't get processed. I have had success with png and jpeg
images. However, I used gif2png to convert a usps.gif logo to png and it
loads fine in LyX. However, it still won't show up when I convert the
document to PDF. Anyone have any ideas?
Bob