yum problems

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Sat Sep 17 10:15:57 EDT 2005

So there is a live cd with a newer Gnome and you want o upgrade the
packages on your system to that of the cd? I don't see how that would
resolve the dependancy issues. I have fixed dependancy issues in the
past by doing what I recommended below, it's a pain but if you follow
the messages your getting during the hell, it can be done.