Lyx Question

Robert F. Stockdale IV javabob at adelphia.net
Sat Sep 17 04:03:33 EDT 2005

Hi everyone:
	Yesterday I was using Lyx to create a document that I intended to
convert to Postscript or PDF. I had imported a graphic for the header
and when I thought everything was OK I converted it to PDF, and sent it
to the printer. After which I discovered the graphic was missing. Does
anyone know how to keep a graphic in the document when converting from
.lyx to .pdf or .ps. I looked in the documentation and it tells how to
get the graphic object into the document but says nothing about loosing
it when converting to PDF format or any other format for that matter.
Your help is always appreciated.
Bob