yum problems

anthonyriga torrodimerda at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 15 11:10:22 EDT 2005

Pete
 I have that lib file but not the one that works with
(GLIBC_2.4) I try to find the  rpm files searching the
internet but I cant find it anywhere. This really suks
too. I cant do anything to update my system untill I
resolve this dependancie. Is there anywhay of just
skipping this part of the yum install so I update the
rest of the system? I know I need libc.so.6(GLIBC_2.4)
rpm but I cant find it anywhere. So because of this
file I cant finish my updates.. Any suggestions?