#$!@

Richard Hubbard rhubby at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 9 15:49:29 EDT 2005

as i said before, i did the yum, and got the wrong
version.

no source code rpm that i have obtained through any
means has been the same version of the kernel i get
when i do a uname -r (which is what yum is supposed to
get)

with fc3, that wasn't an issue.  redhat made sure that
the kernel rpm that shipped with the cd was the same
kernel source rpm that was downloaded when you did
yum.

--- Jesse Jarzynka <denisesballs at thecybersource.com>