802.11g madness

JJ Neff jjneff at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 6 12:23:28 EDT 2005

I almost jumped out of a tree (ok a small bush) trying to get a PCMCIA card to
work.  I finally stopped trying to get 2 "Not really well known or small vendor
cards" to work and grabbed a friends Cisco wireless PCMCIA card and it worked
first time out!  I think I posted here some of the troubles I had earlier.  I
can look up the chipset when I get home (if interested).

JJN