CPU usage

dave buckettruckdave at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 10:45:02 EDT 2005

On Saturday 03 September 2005 10:06 pm, Cyber Source wrote:

Thank you both for the quick reply. The command worked perfectly. It seems
that there is a problem with the gkrellm system monitor itself. It was using
about 38% all by it self. Once I shut it down and used gnome system monitor
it shows normal again ( 1% ish ). I'm uninstalling it now and will try
purging then reinstal. Maybe that will help. Its a shame, I enjoy leaving
gkrellm running on my desktop. It has alot of nice plugins. oh well, I'll see
what happens, thanks again to you both.

Dave