ssh/telnet fedora 4

John Seth johnseth at phoenixwing.com
Thu Sep 1 09:54:02 EDT 2005

Where I worked, they are an all Cisco shop and our network admin's
disabled telnet immediately upon configuring the equipment keeping  only
SSH enabled.

I don't know of a good Cisco shop that has telnet still enabled, but then
again, my knowledge of all Cisco shops is kind of limited to only a few ;)

 - Tony

--
To each their own...