[nflug] CDROM error

JJ Neff jjneff at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 26 22:22:58 EDT 2005

2.6.12-1-686

K3b- the device is an internal IDE DVD burner.  Seen as /dev/hdc (a dvd reader
is /dev/hdd and an external burner is /dev/scd0)

When I rebooted I noticed that cdrom:eject failed is one part of a larger error
that appeared in the console. I can't seem to find where it may have been
written to in logs.  It looked like a ide error - possibly kernel related?

Where do errors that only pop up pn the console like that get written to - or
don't they - if not I'll try to write it down next time...

JJN