[nflug] any meetings soon?

Tony Abou-Assaleh taa at acm.org
Thu Oct 20 15:50:12 EDT 2005

While we're at it ...

I'd be interested in a more of informal meeting at a coffee shop on
northern side of the border. Evening or weekends are fine (except this
coming weekend).

One of the advantages is that a few people (even a couple) are enough for
a successful meeting. Anyone else interested?

Cheers,

TAA

Tony Abou-Assaleh
Lecturer, Computer Science Department
Brock University, St. Catharines, ON, Canada, L2S 3A1
Office: MC J215
Tel:    +1(905)688-5550 ext. 5243
Fax:    +1(905)688-3255
Email:  taa at acm.org