[nflug] Question about a process accessing my cdrom

JJ Neff jjneff at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 19 10:43:00 EDT 2005

I will have to check that out tonight when I am back at PC, I did have to
reboot for an unrelated event this AM.  (Needed to boot into newest kernel and
update Nvidia kernel mods) Error stopped upon reboot -- one thing I noticed was
that the cdrom:open failed was on every console whether I logged in or not!

JJN