[nflug] Re: OpenOffice2.0 Experimental

Joe josephj at main.nc.us
Mon Oct 17 13:41:02 EDT 2005

I'm not sure what build you have.  OOo 2.0 is currently a release
candidate (1 or 2) and should be available precompiled, etc. for you.
It's a pretty huge package to compile for yourself and there's probably
no advantage in doing so (unless you use Gentoo or or something that has
to have everything that way.)  I just upgraded from 1.1.4 to 1.1.5.
I'm waiting on final release for 2.0.

For more information, post your question to users at openoffice.org.  It's
the best place for this sort of thing.  Most posters will cc replies to
your email address if you're not subscribed to the list.  However, for
best results, subscribe to it (but it is a high volume list - often 100+
posts a day).

Joe