[nflug] printing problem

anthonyriga torrodimerda at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 17 09:48:39 EDT 2005

My printer is hp 3820 that had worked untill last
night when I went to print., When I send print job it
seems like its sending the print but it never comes
out of the printer. I deleted the printer from the
printer gui icon but noiced that unser browsed queues
the printer seems like its still there. I think this
is what is causing the problem. Where in cli can I
find where this is being controlled so I can manually
delete it. I set up trying cups too but sam issue. I
tried to uninstall cups from the add remove and says
/usr/bin/lpr is not there. maybe my lpr is corrupted?
I did do an update to Fedora last week. Are there any
confilcts with samba printing and cups? Any suggestions?