Solaris Machines and Domino

Darin Perusich Darin.Perusich at cognigencorp.com
Thu Oct 13 14:53:32 EDT 2005

i have about 5 V210's that i'm using for various servives here. i use 2
or these machines for our primary login servers, sunray thin clients,
KDE, etc. another is our backup server, 25 tape LTO library, amanda
softare that backs up around 40 systems nightly. i'm running solaris 9
on all my sun machines, i haven't seeen the need to move to 10 yet and i
haven't had a chance to play around with it. i use a sunfire v440 for
our primary NFS/samba server which is attached to a hitachi storage array.

john do you still have my work number? give me a call if you want or
have questions?

--
Darin Perusich
Unix Systems Administrator