IDE for linux

Robert F. Stockdale IV javabob at adelphia.net
Fri Oct 7 04:52:34 EDT 2005

I've just begun using Nvu for web stuff it is pretty nice. Don't know if
it handles PHP or not. I've played with Eclipse and Netbeans. Both are
nice. Zope is awesome if you do Python web development. Gftp for file
transfers and Jedit for programming editor. I understand emacs can do
much of all this though I've never had the time to investigate and learn it.
Bob