Automating reports

Robert F. Stockdale IV javabob at adelphia.net
Wed Oct 5 03:20:52 EDT 2005

This is getting a lot more complicated than I thought it would be. I
just need to view 4 optional investments in a Federal Thrift Savings
Plan. This way I can be certain that my retirement $ are working for me
and my goals. I also post it at work for other view. If I get this
working then I can also create one for my wife 403b plan which has far
more investment options. Attached is the OO.o document that I created
manually.
Bob