Automating reports

Justin Bennett Justin.Bennett at dynabrade.com
Tue Oct 4 08:26:34 EDT 2005

If you right click on the image on the page can you  get the url of just
the image
(http://www.marketwatch.com/charts/int-adv.chart?siteid=mktw&symb=SPX&sid=3377&time=8&freq=1&startdate=0&enddate=0&comp=Enter+Symbol%3A+aaaaa%7E0&compidx=aaaaa~0&ma=1&maval=50&uf=4&lf=4&lf2=0&lf3=0&type=2&size=2&style=1013&mocktick=1&rand=478450953)

you might be able to tweek the url everyday to get the current  image.
If not you might have to save the images everyday in a folder as a
certain name and run the script against the saved pics.

Justin Bennett
Network Administrator
Dynabrade, Inc.
8989 Sheridan Dr.