Converting a Windoze domain to SMB

Robert Meyer meyer_rm at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 3 07:56:54 EDT 2005

Yes, I'll take whatever you have available.  I've never done this and I suspect
that it's going to be the only way to get them out of hijack hell.  I didn't
think about clam... Did I help you set that up?  Does it use the strange kernel
hook so it can catch stuff as it's going to be written?

Cheers!

Bob