[nflug] Vservers - no need to pay for VM!

JJ Neff jjneff at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 30 14:20:24 EST 2005

Each server gets it's own NATted IP - they all listen on the saem physical
device and thus each service has to have its listening IP changed from 0.0.0.0
to 192.168.0.1 for example - I found an example and explanation on the page.
THe sites I was reading recommended that the Host use LVM as well to better
manage space forthe guests (which I have to assume cna also usse LVM on their
virtual disk space.)

JJN