[nflug] Cant open files...

John Seth johnseth at phoenixwing.com
Sat Nov 26 23:59:39 EST 2005

Can you copy the file to a local drive, such as your home directory,
then open it with a text editor?  Ditto w/ the images, but open them
with GIMP or the like?

I've misconfigured Samba at some point in the past on my system, where
permissions allowed me to browse directories, but not open any files.
That could be an issue as well.

  ~ Tony