[nflug] Lost ability to login as different user

JJ Neff jjneff at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 19 12:12:19 EST 2005

My original question however was that Xscreensaver used to do this up until a
few days ago.  Very XP like behavior, one user locks desktop another user can
login with same display manager, then when they log out the other user is still
logged in...

The less "steps" my wife needs to do the better - logging into a ctrl-alt-f1
then startx -- :2 may be too much to ask, (stop rolling your eyes - Not
everyone wants to think about PC's and OS and cmd line :-)

JJN