[nflug] Linux mobo question

anthonyriga torrodimerda at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 15 22:47:12 EST 2005

 Looking to buy new mobo wondering wht brand you recommend for Linux compatibilty. I myself have  had great luck with Linux on most mobos but I am not familiar with 64bit too, I am thinking about a 64 bit ECS mobo , XPcpu with the Nvidia chipset and SATA Raid 0 1. I noticed finding on board sata raid drivers for linux is tough. Not familir with the chipset either. I want to run ubuntu. I tested ubuntu on 3.2 HT intel processor and it just flew. I have read too that AMD supports 32 apps and 64 bit too at the same time. Any suggestions?