classic

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Sat May 28 17:08:10 EDT 2005

The "classic" view of it all is a world as M$ sees it through M$ eyes.
If people were installing Netscape in the first place there's a good
chance they DIDN'T want to use IE anymore in the first place. I mean
it's not a good thing to have applications/installations doing damage to
other applications, I just wondered how many applications were boned by
M$ applications/installations and if their response would have been to
just uninstall their application. Yea right, don't think we would have
seen that happening.