dell poweredge 2300

Dustin Reiner dpreiner at gmail.com
Wed May 25 22:41:44 EDT 2005

Here is a link to the bios update for that server.  Download this file
to a Windows system with a floppy drive and execute it.  It will
create a boot floppy which will flash your bios to the latest version.

http://support.dell.com/support/downloads/download.aspx?c=us&cs=04&l=en&s=bsd&releaseid=R58203&SystemID=PWE_PNT_PII_2300&category=1&os=LE30&osl=en&deviceid=159&devlib=1&fileid=70071

You can also download similar images from the same site to update the
SCSI/RAID controller.

-Dustin