Meeting?

Robert Meyer meyer_rm at yahoo.com
Fri May 13 10:21:36 EDT 2005

Well, it's supposed to be this week but I just found out yesterday that I'm
going to be out of town on Sunday and next weekend.  I think that we're going
to have to schedule it for the 29th unless there is someone that can run the
meeting.  Do we have any takers?

Also, I haven't heard any topics that people would like to cover.

Sorry for the short notice but I found out yesterday afternoon.

Cheers!

Bob