Using Web-based email accounts with TBird or Mozilla?

Mark Musone mmusone at shatterit.com
Wed May 11 09:20:55 EDT 2005

There is a great piece of software called web2pop:
http://www.jmasoftware.com/english/

it's a POP/webmail proxy..it acts as a normal pop server, but accesses your
email via the web interface of many many web email services..

I know there are smaller less equivalent linux based ones (kinda like
fetchmail) that do the same I'll see if I can find any..if they exist,
they'd be on freshmeat: www.freshmeat.net

I personally _love_ gmail. I've been in the email business for years now
(the likes of hotmail..etc..) and I've been extremely impressed with gmail
for many reasons.