scsi install

Stephen sfielding7 at cogeco.ca
Sat Mar 26 19:59:36 EST 2005

Good day

I am trying to install mandrake on a P3 733 MHz Asus CUBX system
with a adaptec AHA 2940V2W scsi card device 5 is a Toshiba 640 cdrom
mandrake 10 will not detect cdrom keeps asking for driver and none on
list work.
On some chooses it asks for a parameter I have passed the device nbr (5)
but now luck.

has any one set up a system with no IDE drives

This inherited system has W98 running and all hardware works

Thanks
Stephen